By BikeBack at 13:11 on 08/10/13
0 comments... add your comments below
Need a low cost bike? Want to start cycling? Come along to Life Cycle UK's latest low-cost Refurbished Bike Sale
Life Cycle's next refurbished bike sale will be held on Sunday 20th October in the pedestrianised area of Baldwin Street, Bristol city centre, as part of the Make Sundays Special initiative. Look out for us between 11am and 2pm, we will be on the main street with a load of bikes and a big white Life Cycle UK gazebo!
Life Cycle will also be offering a range of other activities on the day between 11am - 3pm; including a kids bike swap, taster days for our Silver Cyclists, Bike Minded and Two's Company projects, and cycling activities for kids - including a bike rodeo.
Adult bikes are mostly priced between £60 and £130. Sometimes we have a few higher-end models as well, but it depends what we've put through the workshop over the previous few weeks. All the bikes are in sound mechanical order, have been professionally checked by our Cytech trained mechanic and come guaranteed for 3 months.
If you are new to cycling or would like some advice and support on what type of bike to buy, feel free to arrive 15/20 minutes early to have a chat to one of our team before the sale begins.
We also sell a range of quality locks and lights, from just £5.
Five good reasons to buy a bike from us:
1. Bikes are reasonably priced, fully serviced and come with a guarantee.
2. After being refurbished by Prisoners, all bikes are thoroughly checked by Life Cycle's experienced Cytech qualified mechanic to ensure they are working well and safe.
3. The project is teaching prisoners at HMP Bristol mechanical and general employment skills and providing them with something meaningful to do whilst inside.
4. BikeBack reduces waste and makes good use of valuable resources.
5. The project is getting people on bikes, reducing congestion and pollution in Bristol.
Have an old bike you don't want anymore? Why not give it a new lease of life - we will also be collecting donations of unwanted bicycles to fix up. Just bring yours down to the sale and drop it off.
Life Cycle UK refurbished bike sale
Date: Sunday, October 20, 2013
£75k - £150k pa + Company Benefits
£80k - £130k pa + Company Benefits
£320-420 per day