Profile image for LiveInHarmony

Anyone tried the new Lockhouse? At the Lock. It looks good inside- I keep meaning to pop in for coffee.. I feel I ought to support it... Lets hope they don't do greasy smelly food like the last one.

By LiveInHarmony at 11:35 on 30/12/11

• Profile image for reaphltd

Im told by my friend our it's not very good, every time I walk by it looks empty may be he is right.......... will give it a go in new year

By reaphltd at 12:24 on 30/12/11

• Profile image for Simpers

I enjoyed myself when my family and I popped in. It was a cheerful experience and it is always healthy to have as much variety and local competition as possible.

By Simpers at 07:50 on 02/01/12

• Profile image for CogsAndGears

I have been a few time since it reopened. Apart from a few teething problems on the first visit I have been very impressed. Great food, friendly service and a nice atmosphere. Worth a visit.

By CogsAndGears at 16:56 on 02/01/12

• Profile image for BrokeBarry

We popped in last week hoping to be able to have a sandwich or something - it was lunchtime - but they don't do them!

I think it is failing into the same trap as the previous owners..... At lunchtime people don't want a heavy (expensive) lunch.....

They need to have sandwiches, paninis, etc at lunchtimes in the £3 - £5 bracket.

And a proper breakfast / brunch menu.

Unfortunately I don't think the current owners are learning by the previous mistakes.....

By BrokeBarry at 20:26 on 10/01/12

• Profile image for romeohotel

A varied menu similar to the one offered at the LockSIDE cafe would work well.
    A wide variety of food from a sandwich to a substantial meal at extremly good prices.

By romeohotel at 18:48 on 21/01/12

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent