Profile image for LiveInHarmony

Anyone tried the new Lockhouse? At the Lock. It looks good inside- I keep meaning to pop in for coffee.. I feel I ought to support it... Lets hope they don't do greasy smelly food like the last one.

By LiveInHarmony at 11:35 on 30/12/11

• Profile image for reaphltd

Im told by my friend our it's not very good, every time I walk by it looks empty may be he is right.......... will give it a go in new year

By reaphltd at 12:24 on 30/12/11

• Profile image for Simpers

I enjoyed myself when my family and I popped in. It was a cheerful experience and it is always healthy to have as much variety and local competition as possible.

By Simpers at 07:50 on 02/01/12

• Profile image for CogsAndGears

I have been a few time since it reopened. Apart from a few teething problems on the first visit I have been very impressed. Great food, friendly service and a nice atmosphere. Worth a visit.

By CogsAndGears at 16:56 on 02/01/12

• Profile image for BrokeBarry

We popped in last week hoping to be able to have a sandwich or something - it was lunchtime - but they don't do them!

I think it is failing into the same trap as the previous owners..... At lunchtime people don't want a heavy (expensive) lunch.....

They need to have sandwiches, paninis, etc at lunchtimes in the £3 - £5 bracket.

And a proper breakfast / brunch menu.

Unfortunately I don't think the current owners are learning by the previous mistakes.....

By BrokeBarry at 20:26 on 10/01/12

• Profile image for romeohotel

A varied menu similar to the one offered at the LockSIDE cafe would work well.
    A wide variety of food from a sandwich to a substantial meal at extremly good prices.

By romeohotel at 18:48 on 21/01/12

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Local Jobs

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent