Profile image for MDSHydroGeo

As the rate is paid to North Somerset has anybody noticed they intend to pay a Scot's Panda ransom for Knocking down the pile of rubble called Tropicana compared to the lower content than would fit Pop Larkin as sale scrap to the new aristocracy, ones with lottery gambling money, all it needs is a removal of metals and bulldoze the rubble fill into the hole and then cover it, it remains a platform deflecting waves, a landing pad, a fall out shelter or even a power station base ? or car park, a sea front runoff soak, maybe a toilet base. If not the seagulls and pigeons will continue to rot it away as they did Portishead CEGB for 20 years, Clevedon hotel, marine lake, like the Roman mines on Mendip and the floods down Cheddar. By that time we should be in the New Millennium of Somerset Great Floods and seeping Permian landslips, or Portishead Lake could become a duck and swan conservation zone where the Council has Authority to keep standards, like the tree they cut so carefully as rotted and dangerous and made decorative sections from. Nothing quite as attractive to entrepreneurial slush funded gangs of politics as ancient derelict polluting junk containing pseudo romantic memory banks?

By MDSHydroGeo at 21:26 on 13/02/12

• Profile image for MDSHydroGeo

I just thought people could stop talking about rubbish sometime, it really is the easiest subject to dispose of and legally at that for public safety, I think the Councillors made the point very clear some years ago and recently, they call it your environment, I call it my country. Talk about talent, ability, quality, design, hard work that, safety, freedom, choice and contribution, "sticking it to" the situation rather than poking at it and watching it expand and spread, not stick insect stick it where it should be and not graffiti all over Ireland, thank you.

By MDSHydroGeo at 11:24 on 14/02/12

• Profile image for MDSHydroGeo

How much gas gets burned in demonstrative argument, music halls, rugby pitches, Kuwait, high rise towers in cold jet stream base? Total waste.

By MDSHydroGeo at 11:26 on 14/02/12

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent