Profile image for Hugh_Daxe

Do people think that the M5 junction seems to be flowing better?

Based on the last week or so, I think so!

By Hugh_Daxe at 11:04 on 29/03/12

• Profile image for JFKhjg

Yes I do, but I don't think it will make much difference as nobody will have fuel to drive soon!

By JFKhjg at 18:39 on 29/03/12

• Profile image for MDSHydroGeo

I see the Forest of Traffic Lights is working but the lanes have not been completed and the jam potentials are now much worse, the M5 northbound needs to clear, the Services need to be separated and the private dock could get its trucks north along its own slip road into the slow lane directly, no cost to Highways and the Local Council. It is ludicrous, the system resembles west of Heathrow and all the finance has been spent on electronics with a congestion down to Portishead just south of the M5 roundabout. Crazy, no planning, no flow practice and they were told what needed to be done cheaply !! all it needed was some road no electronics, some long time before it began but they are politicians always follow their own long noses. That lethal southbound to P'head and Services lane is still there with trucks roaring down the hill to race up Clevedon Hills, the most insane road junction in the UK.

By MDSHydroGeo at 19:03 on 29/03/12

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent