We just wanted to let you know that the full results of the Lake Grounds Play Equipment Campaign survey are now available. They make very intersting reading!
A brief summary of the results shows that:
• 210 people responded to the survey
• 96% of respondents lived in Portishead
• 71% of respondents do not think that North Somerset Council should be able to refuse permission for new play equipment at the Lake Grounds
• 77% of respondents would you like to see new equipment for children and youngsters installed at the Lake Grounds
• 62% of respondents would like to see an Upgrade AND installation of equipment to cater for children of all ages at the Lake Grounds
If you want a PDF of the full results, please email us on Lakegrounds_play_equipment@hotmail.co.uk.
We will post any responses that we receive from District or Town Councillors. Thank you for all the support we are receiving regarding this issue.