Profile image for sarahmac

I honestly don't belive that this site is so biased toward leting local people know both sides of a discussion. I have just looked in to read the long and verey detailed argument about the skate park saga and since last night the site has removed comments, factual comments, from posters who support the park and yet has left very unfactual an misleading comments by someone opposed to the skate park. I have also been told that same someone is a close colleague of Cllr Pasley who has waged a campaign against the skate park. Is this site for local people or simply another mouthpiece for local councillors to spin untruths. If it is the latter then please describe yourself as such because you insult the people of Portishead by claiming to be anything but.

By sarahmac at 09:49 on 11/02/13

• Profile image for johnstorm

Funny that I read two post on Lake Grounds Residents' & Friends' Association and they seem to have vanished it must be a problem with the sever ?

By johnstorm at 10:46 on 11/02/13

• Profile image for Hillcran

I dispair at the lack of impartilaty on this site and wonder at times if it doens't have more serious undertones. Is local opinion welcomed or not as it certainly appears to be very censored when it suits?

By Hillcran at 13:16 on 11/02/13

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Local Jobs

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent