Profile image for LiveInHarmony

Dentists, there is a page of Dentists for review.... what do you think to your Dentist, do you trust them? I'd really like to find decent local one

By LiveInHarmony at 13:12 on 13/02/12

• Profile image for reaphltd

We use evolve, Carol and the team are a pleasure to visit...........
    A credit to portishead

By reaphltd at 07:34 on 12/03/12

• Profile image for LiveInHarmony

A pleasure to visit, sounds like you work there! I think they are over priced actually.

By LiveInHarmony at 09:08 on 12/04/12

• Profile image for reaphltd

Sorry LiveinHarmony I don't work at evolve I have found them very helpful, so credit were credit is due, sorry you think they are over priced what are you measuring this on ? any recommendations are always appreciated

By reaphltd at 09:58 on 12/04/12

• Profile image for rosebrown

I really rate my dentist- FJ Dowler in the precinct, worth a try for sure! hadn't been to the dentist for over 5 years and now I go regularly :)

By rosebrown at 13:24 on 12/02/13

• Profile image for Evolve Denistry

reaphltd - thank you very much for your kind recommendation

By Evolve Denistry at 12:29 on 10/09/13

I prefer surgery on Combe road, they don't rip you off, give you a receipt outlining costs. That Evolve is all decor no decent treatment and hidden costs... Prices should be clearly shown....

By LiveInHarmony at 15:23 on 10/09/13

Thx rosebrown, FJ Dowler, good to know

By LiveInHarmony at 15:26 on 10/09/13

• Profile image for angelatgrace

We use Portishead Dental Practice at 52 Nore Rd-they were previously at West Hill. They are also good at dealing with "the terriified"! One of our friends had a real phobia regarding dentists but with help and understanding he got the work done which was needed and now visits regularly. NHS patients are welcome and you can even look out to sea!

By angelatgrace at 21:20 on 04/10/13

Like the idea of that angelgrace. Feeling at ease and putting patients first is key I think. Good view to boot- wow! No hidden costs should be the norm too. Too many dentists try to hide that!

By LiveInHarmony at 21:54 on 04/10/13

• Profile image for PheadDweller

I've used Combe Road and was very unimpressed considering they are private practice. They messed up my bookings, made mistakes with a denture I needed and it was costly. I use FJ Dowler now. They are also private so it's not cheap either but service and care is top notch. My dentist (Simon) is very good and considering I was a VERY nervous patient and now no longer fear the dentist thanks to Simon's help speaks volumes. I have seen quite a few NHS dentists in the past but have yet to find one that didn't try and push expensive private work on me when I needed work. Would like to find an NHS dentist that I can trust as private can be costly.

By PheadDweller at 10:50 on 23/10/13

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Local Jobs

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent